- ABIM has helped to establish uniform standards for physicians. Certification means that internists have demonstrated – to their peers and to the public – that they have the clinical judgment, skills, and attitudes essential for the delivery of excellent patient care.
- Healthcare professionals worldwide are a part of the community of clinical gastroenterologists committed to providing quality in patient care.
- The American Gastroenterological Association has more than 16,000 members from around the globe who are involved in all aspects of the science, practice, and advancement of gastroenterology.
- ASGE is recognized as the premier specialty society for gastrointestinal endoscopy. The Digestive Disease Institute is an ASGE quality-recognized center, meeting the requirements by demonstrating high-quality patient care, endoscopic practices, patient safety measures, and endoscope-processing guidelines.
- The Pennsylvania Society of Gastroenterology represents gastroenterologists, certified registered nurse practitioners, physicians assistants, and nurses across Pennsylvania.
- The Association for Bariatric Endoscopy (ABE) is a Division of the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE). ABE was established to provide state-of-the-art information, education and practice support to gastrointestinal endoscopists with a special interest in endoscopic bariatric therapies.
- AAAHC accreditation is a voluntary process through which our organization is able to measure the quality of our services and performance against nationally recognized standards. The AAAHC accreditation certificate is a symbol that we are continually committed to providing the highest quality healthcare.
- The Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates is a professional organization of nurses and associates dedicated to the safe and effective practice of gastroenterology and endoscopy nursing.
- American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD) is the leading organization of scientists and healthcare professionals committed to preventing and curing liver disease.