AMERICAN BOARD OF INTERNAL MEDICINE (ABIM)
- ABIM has helped to establish uniform standards for physicians. Certification means that internists have demonstrated – to their peers and to the public – that they have the clinical judgment, skills, and attitudes essential for the delivery of excellent patient care.
AMERICAN COLLEGE OF GASTROENTEROLOGY (ACG)
- Healthcare professionals worldwide are a part of the community of clinical gastroenterologists committed to providing quality in patient care.
AMERICAN GASTROENTEROLOGICAL ASSOCIATION (AGA)
- The American Gastroenterological Association has more than 16,000 members from around the globe who are involved in all aspects of the science, practice, and advancement of gastroenterology.
AMERICAN SOCIETY OF GASTROINTESTINAL ENDOSCOPY (ASGE)
- ASGE is recognized as the premier specialty society for gastrointestinal endoscopy. The Digestive Disease Institute is an ASGE quality-recognized center, meeting the requirements by demonstrating high-quality patient care, endoscopic practices, patient safety measures, and endoscope-processing guidelines.
PENNSYLVANIA SOCIETY OF GASTROENTEROLOGY (PSG)
- The Pennsylvania Society of Gastroenterology represents gastroenterologists, certified registered nurse practitioners, physicians assistants, and nurses across Pennsylvania.
ASSOCIATION FOR BARIATRIC ENDOSCOPY (ABE)
- The Association for Bariatric Endoscopy (ABE) is a Division of the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE). ABE was established to provide state-of-the-art information, education and practice support to gastrointestinal endoscopists with a special interest in endoscopic bariatric therapies.
ACCREDITATION ASSOCIATION FOR AMBULATORY HEALTH CARE (AAAHC)
- AAAHC accreditation is a voluntary process through which our organization is able to measure the quality of our services and performance against nationally recognized standards. The AAAHC accreditation certificate is a symbol that we are continually committed to providing the highest quality healthcare.
SOCIETY OF GASTROENTEROLOGY NURSES AND ASSOCIATES (SGNA)
- The Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates is a professional organization of nurses and associates dedicated to the safe and effective practice of gastroenterology and endoscopy nursing.
AMERICAN ASSOCIATION FOR THE STUDY OF LIVER DISEASES (AASLD)
- American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD) is the leading organization of scientists and healthcare professionals committed to preventing and curing liver disease.