Schedule An Appointment
- Contact PA GI by phone
- Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- at (717) 763-0430, select option #4
Make an appointment request online through the PA GI Patient Portal PATIENT PORTAL LOGIN
- Please include a contact phone
- number in your email request
- EMAIL PA GI TODAY
Preparing For Your Appointment
Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes early to provide information about your medical history and your condition.
Bring along a list of medications you are taking, any allergies to medications, and any other information the doctor may need (X-ray reports, lab results, etc.). You will also need your insurance cards and a photo ID.
If you are a new patient, you may complete our new patient form before your appointment by printing the form from our website.
Direct Access Colonoscopy
In an effort to make the scheduling of screening colonoscopies easier for patients, PA GI has a direct access program. In some cases, patients may be allowed to schedule a screening colonoscopy without a primary physician referral, based on insurance, medical history and at the discretion of PA GI.
If it is necessary to cancel an appointment, please call the office 24 hours before the appointment. If you do not show for a scheduled office appointment, you will be billed $25.00 for the missed appointment. If you do not show for a scheduled procedure (EGD, colonoscopy), you will be billed $50.00 for the missed procedure. These fees are not covered by your insurance.
- Need help getting started with Telemedicine? Read these helpful frequently asked questions.
- Telemedicine FAQs
SECURE PATIENT PORTAL
- Access and view your medical record, request appointments, prescription refills and communicate with our office.
- ACCESS PATIENT PORTAL
ONLINE BILL PAY
- Interested in paying your bill online? Simply click on the link below for secure access to submit an online payment.
- PAY BILL NOW